Idaho State University will honor current faculty, alumni and supporters with awards during 2014 Homecoming.
Recipients will be honored at the President’s Alumni Recognition Dinner at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 26, at the Red Lion Hotel in Pocatello, 1555 Pocatello Creek Road. A reception at 6 p.m. will precede the dinner.
Award winners are:
• Distinguished Alumnus Award – Merril D. Hoge
• William J. Bartz Award – William M. “Bill” Eames
• Achievement Award – Dr. Jennifer Eastman Attebery
• Distinguished Service Award – Randy Gaines
• President’s Medallion Awards – Laura Moore Cunningham Foundation, Idaho Central Credit Union and Lincoln C. and Linda J. Yamashita
• Young Alumni Award – Dr. Alexander Bolinger
• Parade Marshal – Drs. Ron and Linda Hatzenbuehler [Read more…]